Emmanuel Macron, back in the Roya valley 15 months after deadly floods, praised Monday the "colossal" work already accomplished, promising in the face of persistent difficulties that 2022 will mark "the complete end of the work".
Selection of products
To read also
- The attraction of Ile-de-France weighed on per capita growth in neighboring regions
- Justice cancels a card which "sanctuarys" more than 100.000 hectares of agricultural land in Corsica
- In Normandy, public transport is going green with the rise of BioNGV
- The expropriation judges, witnesses of the changes in Seine-Saint-Denis
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit