In Mayotte, the inhabitants of the small informal district of Majikavo stand up to the prefecture, which considers the slums as the home of the many problems of the department, solved since 2018 with bulldozers.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Aix-Marseille-Provence metropolis adopts a long-awaited local housing plan
- SNCF Réseau at the Council of State: the regions denounce a lack of transparency
- Creuse, French champion of energy sieves
- The police chief supports the continuation of real estate work during the Games under “conditions”
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset