In the national forest of Bercé (Sarthe), felled hundred-year-old oaks "fly": as part of a test site, they are transported by aerial cable to protect the forest soil from tractor compaction and allow skidding in winter.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government wants to speed up the connection to heating networks
- Faced with the heat wave, the architects of the STUDIOS Architecture collective detail 10 simple and concrete measures to make the city green and low carbon
- Charging stations for electric vehicles go underground
- France achieves its greenhouse gas emissions targets according to a first estimate
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter