A co-owner can obtain the termination of his neighbor's lease if the owner does not require him to comply with the building regulations.
Selection of products
To read also
- What is rented must be accessible
- Recylex and Retia ordered to compensate SNCF Réseau for the rehabilitation of the public railway domain
- Expropriation does not compensate for the loss of a tolerance
- The seller who has done the work owes several guarantees
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"