Nicknamed the "king of lighthouses" for its history and its presence, Cordouan, maritime sentinel beaten by the wind and the swell for 400 years, between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gironde estuary, entered on Saturday the world heritage of the humanity of the 'Unesco.
Selection of products
To read also
- 840 million euros in donations collected for Notre-Dame
- The work of securing Notre-Dame de Paris has been completed
- In Tunis, the European city center threatened with disappearance
- The church of Eladio Dieste in Uruguay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria