Built in 2021, the new stations of the cable car link between the resort of Val Thorens and Orelle in Savoie have been the subject of specific construction measures to meet the extreme demands of the mountain climate.
Selection of products
To read also
- ASCA solarizes the glass facade of an administrative building
- Low-carbon concrete for a public college in Montpellier
- The "Maison Sanofi" by Studios Architecture: a new era for corporate seating
- Les Jardins de Stains, a pilot operation offering solidarity housing labeled Passivhaus in Stains (93)
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023