Built in 2021, the new stations of the cable car link between the resort of Val Thorens and Orelle in Savoie have been the subject of specific construction measures to meet the extreme demands of the mountain climate.
Selection of products
To read also
- "A safari of sounds": the New York Philharmonic has a new setting
- In Lyon, on the S-One building, the new Wicline 65 frame system from Wicona makes the wall
- Reopening of Building B of the University of Caen
- Slate on the roof and on the facade for a house that combines aesthetics and energy efficiency
- Metallic cladding in Alucobond A2 for the renovation of 190 collective housing units in Bobigny
- The connect campus and its landscaped park are developed on a site of more than 2 hectares
- In Alsace, a "solar house" in response to the climate emergency
- High-end wooden ceilings and cladding for the renovation of several Halls at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?
- Real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal: what are the differences?
- New generation installation: save time on site with fix'bric!
- Renewable energies: photovoltaic solar, solutions for the future highlighted on Batimat
- New range of Equatio switch boxes – fewer references, more performance compatible with RE2020