The last section of the air conditioning system using cold water from the depths, which will soon allow the French Polynesia Hospital Center to save 30% on its electricity bill, has been installed, noted an AFP journalist. .
Selection of products
To read also
- A library dedicated to the writer Haruki Murakami to open in Tokyo
- Ecovegetal supplies 11.000 m² of vegetated mats for the T9 Tramway line in Ile-de-France
- LCA Construction Bois displays a new residence in Nantes with wood
- Tubesca-Comabi and FMS Ringue deploy their know-how for the renovation of the Palais Chaillot in Paris
- Petit, a subsidiary of Vinci Construction France, delivers the Emblem tower in the business district of Paris La Défense (92)
- Hunter Douglas Architectural delivers solid corrugated wood ceiling for parish church
- In Venice, the Rialto Bridge inaugurated after restoration
- Grand opening ceremony of the impressive Neolith® museum in China
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate