Water, electricity, gas, solar, nothing is lost, everything is recovered: this could be the motto of one of the two most recent Parisian swimming pools, inaugurated in 2020 and better equipped to face the energy crisis which threatens this equipment.
Selection of products
To read also
- London to extend its road tax for polluting vehicles
- Selling the Parc des Princes to PSG "is not our priority option" says the town hall of Paris
- In Lyon, the hassle of students to find accommodation
- In Paris, social housing to conquer the West
- Hidalgo promises Paris an investment plan thanks to the increase in property tax
- The most polluting materials from the old landfill in Le Havre will be treated from 2024
- The City of Paris aims for 40% "public housing" by 2035
- Marseille plans 27.000 additional housing units by 2028, half of which "affordable"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?