The elected environmentalists of Paris, allies of the socialist mayor Anne Hidalgo, ask him to stop the work of the Triangle Tower after the search carried out on Wednesday July 20 at the Hôtel de Ville as part of the investigations into suspicions of favoritism.
Selection of products
To read also
- In the Basque Country, stoppage of a building site on a pile of waste
- "Marseille en grand": first stone of an emblematic school
- The Department of Seine-Saint-Denis lays the first stone of the new Pierre Sémard college in Bobigny
- Tubesca-Comabi participates in the last phase of the restoration work of the Reformed Church of Marseille
- Progress of the construction of the Natura project, the first large-scale low-carbon residence in Occitania
- Réalités secures the renovation project of the mythical Bauer stadium and starts the construction of the Bauer Box
- HomniPromotion announces the start of construction of an Oh Activ senior service residence in Valence (26)
- Partial opening in Reunion of the new coastal road built on the sea
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?