The carpet of dead leaves crunches underfoot and twirls in a brown cloud, covering the edge of the alleys of Buttes-Chaumont, the "green lung" of eastern Paris giving it a false air of autumn. But it's the heart of summer and that day it's 36°.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rural mayors make 35 proposals concerning their elected status
- On the Champs-Elysées, a common model of terraces before the Olympics
- Paris takes stock of rent control
- The city of Paris hunts down illegal tourist accommodation
- The National Association of Mayors of Mountain Resorts unveils the 5 priorities for resorts and their territories
- Paris City Hall wants to encourage the State to collaborate more to develop social housing
- Possible further postponement, after the Olympics, of the limited traffic zone in the center of Paris
- Demonstration in Paris against a project to fell trees to expand a nursery
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?