Caen, Le Havre, Evreux, Argentan... by investing in a fleet of buses running on NGV/BioNGV (Natural Gas Vehicle), more and more local authorities in Normandy are choosing a fuel of the future, from agricultural methanization, generating almost no fine particles or noise pollution, while being 20% more economical than diesel.
Selection of products
To read also
- The tracks of the cities of Ile-de-France to stay cool during heat waves
- In Seine-Saint-Denis, the 2024 Olympics are boosting urban transformation
- State and regions engage in a "new partnership"
- In the Basque Country, "anti-Airbnb" regulations reviewed and corrected
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil