In Marseille, applying for social housing "is like throwing a bottle into the sea", regrets Karim *, yet ready to go everywhere: "North districts, southern districts, the Frioul islands... where they want to c is not a big deal".
Selection of products
To read also
- In Saint-Ouen, an urban renovation costing several million euros raises questions
- Raising of shields to defend very sixties buildings threatened with demolition in Toulouse
- Grenoble increases its property tax and makes its museums free
- In Paris, an "urban forest" will emerge from the ground at Place du Colonel-Fabien
- In the metropolis of Rennes, building with a balcony is an obligation
- Strasbourg acquires a medieval drawing of the cathedral, "an invaluable work"
- Cameroonian artist Barthélémy Toguo chosen to decorate Montpellier tramway trains
- In Paris, the "urban promenade", symbol of a difficult change in La Chapelle