Few offers, exorbitant rents, unsanitary apartments... Finding accommodation in Lyon, one of the most attractive cities in France, has been "hell" for many students for their return to school in September, some remaining to this day without fixed accommodation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rennes wants to extend the dissociation of buildings and land
- In Saint-Ouen, an urban renovation costing several million euros raises questions
- Raising of shields to defend very sixties buildings threatened with demolition in Toulouse
- Grenoble increases its property tax and makes its museums free
- In Paris, an "urban forest" will emerge from the ground at Place du Colonel-Fabien
- In the metropolis of Rennes, building with a balcony is an obligation
- Strasbourg acquires a medieval drawing of the cathedral, "an invaluable work"
- Cameroonian artist Barthélémy Toguo chosen to decorate Montpellier tramway trains
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Two years after its launch, has Ma Prime Rénov' made it possible to save energy?