Regain confidence: gathered in Lyon for their annual congress, social landlords want to renew a dialogue with the government, after years of cold weather against a backdrop of budgetary savings.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Pôle Habitat FFB urges the government to act against the housing crisis which is becoming more and more concrete for the French
- More decentralized, less assisted: Vergriete outlines his housing policy
- The Minister of Housing wants to promote renovations against heat waves
- Participatory housing, an alternative way of life
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?