Regain confidence: gathered in Lyon for their annual congress, social landlords want to renew a dialogue with the government, after years of cold weather against a backdrop of budgetary savings.
Selection of products
To read also
- An investment of 200 million euros to create housing in commercial areas
- Colocation is reinventing itself to appeal to all generations
- Action Logement offers the State a contribution reduced by half
- Mayors, on the front line in the face of the housing crisis
- The government launches the housing component of the National Refoundation Council (CNR)
- Ten communities create the association "Acting against vacant housing"
- The energy performance of housing invites itself into the world of credit
- The elected officials of the big cities ask the State to keep its commitment on the revision of the rental values of residential premises
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill