Three million documents, 17 floors and 60 kilometers of shelving: renovating the conservation silo of the municipal library of La Part-Dieu, in Lyon, while keeping the collections accessible, is a gigantic part of Tetris.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fourth phase of restoration work on the spire of Rouen cathedral
- How to "horizontalize" a tower, according to the architect of the future tallest skyscraper in France
- Valérie Pécresse denounces an additional cost of 1,7 billion euros on the RER E site
- In Marseille, the Théâtre du Gymnase lowers the curtain for a better rebirth
- Wavin supports the SO POP site in Saint-Ouen with more than 4.000 Tigris M5 fittings and 5.000 m of multilayer pipes
- Extension of the RER E in Paris, a giant underground construction site in a "pocket handkerchief"
- The Gaïa tunnel boring machine for the construction site of the CNR hydroelectric power station in Sarenne (Isère) is named
- Construction of a new building for the Nord-Ouest-Villefranche Hospital