India, a country of 1,4 billion people, is set to experience an explosion in its urban population in the coming decades with already overcrowded megacities lacking essential infrastructure, where living conditions are likely to deteriorate further. more due to climate change.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Energy Observer laboratory ship prepares to complete its world tour
- More than 1 million euros financed in 50 minutes for Tony Parker's stud farm on Bricks.co
- Food Response blocks a major Parisian avenue to protest against MaPrimeRénov budget cuts
- Attac targets Bernard Arnault in spectacular action against the future Vuitton hotel
- OECD announces it is starting accession discussions with Indonesia
- Islamic heritage sites razed in India in the name of Delhi's development
- Tony Parker is contesting in court the eviction of his company from a market in the ski resort of Les Gets
- Two dead, two injured in bridge collapse in Netherlands
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!