It's a paradox: the more the sun shines, the more the photovoltaic installation of the German entrepreneur Jens Husemann has every chance of being disconnected from the electricity grid, a waste of power yet so precious in these times of energy crisis.
Selection of products
To read also
- Green gas in the building industry is accelerating
- The slow march of the Breton islands towards 100% renewable
- Renewable energy bill: the Collective for Citizen Energy publishes its White Paper on the occasion of the Council of Ministers
- Roadsides, railways, and some agricultural land will be used to produce solar energy
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?