In Babilonia, a favela on the hillside with a breathtaking view of Copacabana beach, in Rio de Janeiro, an image clashes among the corrugated iron roofs: photovoltaic panels to reduce electricity bills.
Selection of products
To read also
- The text on the acceleration of renewable energies examined at the start of the school year
- Photovoltaic sciences towards their zenith
- Investor appetite for renewables 'stronger than ever' despite headwinds
- The government selects 13 candidates for the installation of wind farms in the Mediterranean Sea
- Casino to sell control of its energy subsidiary GreenYellow to Ardian
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- Rising energy prices make renewables profitable for public finances
- Iberdrola announces first-half profit boosted by energy prices
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?