The number of archaeological excavations in Corsica has been greater in four years than "for 100 years" in the face of the dynamism of real estate construction, the president of the National Institute for Preventive Archaeological Research told AFP a few days ago. (Inrap).
Selection of products
To read also
- The tracks of the cities of Ile-de-France to stay cool during heat waves
- In Seine-Saint-Denis, the 2024 Olympics are boosting urban transformation
- State and regions engage in a "new partnership"
- In the Basque Country, "anti-Airbnb" regulations reviewed and corrected
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?