The major Euratlantique urban development project, underway in Bordeaux, will be extended by ten years until 2040 and financed by an additional envelope of 150 million euros, representatives of this public establishment announced on Friday, December 1.
Selection of products
To read also
- Orly in 2035: fewer cars, “moderate” increase in passenger traffic
- In Paris, Hidalgo relaunches the battle of Trocadéro
- Olympic Games-2026: green light for the bobsleigh track, the IOC sees red
- From spies to tourists: the redevelopment of London tunnels raises eyebrows
- Olympic Games-2026: at least one candidate for the construction of the Cortina bobsleigh and luge track
- A maritime museum by 2028 inside the ramparts of Saint-Malo
- Controversial project on the historic Marie Curie site in Paris
- Edeis and a Vinci subsidiary selected for the reconversion of the Clairvaux power plant
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time