With more than 4.400 files filed with Urssaf and the Council for the Social Protection of Self-Employed Workers (CPSTI) in the field of recovery, requests for mediation increase by 15% in 2021. Among admissible files, 85% lead to complete success of the procedure.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation, a source of inequality?
- The heat pump in its heyday
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy renovation: who are the eco-delinquents, their victims and how to avoid the pitfalls?
- Analysis of the real estate market in the 2nd quarter of 2022 by the Notaries of France
- Building craftsmen driven by renovation in an increasingly tense context
- 2022 Real Estate Transactions Barometer: a situation that is getting more complicated in Europe
- When to turn on the heating? In the condominiums, the cold tends the debates
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?