On the occasion of European Waste Reduction Week, CAPEB invites stakeholders in the EPR (Extended Producer Responsibility) sector to be more pragmatic in the face of a still imperfect system and brings to their attention the following recommendations to improve the operational efficiency of this system, an essential prerequisite for achieving the ambitions set.
Selection of products
To read also
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Housing crisis: anger rises among building professionals who demand immediate measures
- Professional organizations in Housing and Construction react to Gabriel Attal's statements
- The construction industry in turn calls for an end to the increase in the tax on non-road diesel (GNR)
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions