Icade Santé, a subsidiary of the real estate group Icade, announced on Wednesday to postpone the IPO which was to finance an ambitious growth plan, particularly internationally, "pending more favorable market conditions".
Selection of products
To read also
- Gensler strengthens its ambitions in Paris by signing a 360 m² lease at 151 boulevard Haussmann
- Altarea takes part in the launch of a research program on the biodiversity footprint of real estate projects
- TotalEnergies strengthens in Libya
- Immobel France acquires the Tati Barbès site
- Altarea announces a capital increase of 350 million euros in particular for the acquisition of Primonial
- Bouygues announces nine-month turnover "at its pre-crisis level"
- Engie and Credit Agricole Assurances acquire Eolia Renovables in Spain
- Fintecture allows VSEs / SMEs to collect up to € 1.000 in payment per month at no cost