The Icade real estate group recorded strong growth in its turnover in the first half of the year, after already "solid" results in 2020 despite the health crisis, and in the process raised its expectations for 2021.
Selection of products
To read also
- The abandonment of the Gare du Nord project is a new blow for the Auchan land subsidiary
- AMF's green light for Icade Santé's IPO
- The architect Corinne Vezzoni receives the insignia of Officer of the National Order of Merit
- Eurazeo acquires a logistics complex in the United Kingdom
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria