Hueck is a family-owned supplier of aluminum systems and extruded aluminum profiles, headquartered in Lüdenscheid, Germany. It employs 500 people, and has two extrusion presses and its own foundry. The Hueck group is made up of two subsidiaries: Hueck Extrusion and Hueck Systems.
Selection of products
To read also
- Saint-Gobain launches its friendly offer for the Australian CSR for 2,7 billion euros
- Rehau partners with the new Campus Hors-Site construction school
- The Alkern cradle factory in Harnes is in turn switching to low-carbon construction
- Saint-Gobain in negotiations for the acquisition of the Australian construction group CSR
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!