Make a surface perfectly flat, increase its adhesion to cover it later with a coating ... The preparation, sanding and polishing of concrete floors, new or to be renovated, represent demanding tasks for a quality rendering.
Selection of products
To read also
- New Schöck Signo® fiber-reinforced concrete formwork: Quality, durability and aesthetics at the heart of prefabrication
- Concerto Walk Verrière wall: a workshop spirit in the bathroom
- Rainwater retention and infiltration tunnel
- Acoustic comfort in 10 minutes with Akusto Screen from Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- New lightube TP home natural light duct dedicated to pitched roofs between 15 ° and 60 °
- Yubii Home, the heart of a new smart home experience
- New connected rangefinders GLM 50-27 C / CG professional
- ESITC Caen is developing "an eco-paving stone" to limit the phenomenon of heat islands in large cities
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"