While many French companies are struggling and economists fear an explosion of bankruptcies in 2021, others are showing insolent growth despite the crisis. Their secret? Have demonstrated agility by adapting to current challenges and investing to accelerate their digital transition. A bet which at the beginning could seem daring but which finally turned out to be largely profitable.
Selection of products
To read also
- Arkema buys adhesives from the American Ashland
- Sto looks forward to seeing you at the Architect @ Work trade fair on September 23 and 24, 2021
- Aluhaus obtains Cradle to Cradle Silver certification for its aluminum solutions
- BWT becomes official supplier of Stade Français Paris
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria