In solidarity with the alert launched at the end of March by federations of building, energy renovation and the fight against energy poverty, Enalia in turn alerts the public authorities to the double slowdown currently experienced by the CEE system and the sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate prices on the coast boosted by the health crisis, according to Fnaim
- Logistics real estate is at a turning point in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- Paris airports are revising their forecasts upwards for 2022
- Back to normal for commercial real estate in the 2nd quarter of 2022
- The decline in activity in materials moderated in May
- The Banque de France confirms its growth forecast at 0,25% in the second quarter
- Tensions in the construction industry: suppliers and customers commit to more "solidarity"
- Real estate continues to climb but industry experts predict a slowdown in the coming months
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter