The National Convention 2021 of the Pôle Habitat FFB gathered yesterday, at the Palais des Congrès in Paris, nearly 480 participants. The opportunity to address the major transitions in the sector, the causes of the deficit in the supply of new housing and our proposals to remedy it.
Selection of products
To read also
- The FFB presents "France, land of builders", its proposals for the next five-year term
- Engineering companies are firmly committed to gender equality
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Docaposte supports Anah in the deployment of MaPrimeRénov '
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- The Federation of DPOs reaffirms its social utility and highlights the 5 strong values of offices
- ANRU and FFB together for employment and integration in priority areas of the city
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020