A study initiated in 2018 by the masonry and tiling trades of Capeb, Iris-ST, and the OPPBTP recently published its results, highlighting avenues for improving the working conditions of tilers.
Selection of products
To read also
- Barometer of the activity of electrical and climate engineering companies: a remarkable spring
- 2 out of 3 employees attracted by the idea of financing the premises of their own company
- Real estate market at half mast, how are professionals in the sector reacting?
- After the entry into force of the EPR for the building waste sector, significant economic repercussions for independent recyclers
- The “brutal” change in the heat pump sector exposes it to major challenges
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming