From small repairs to major work, DIY is a popular hobby that allows novices and more experienced alike to build, renovate or decorate their homes to optimize their comfort and shape their environment in their image.
Selection of products
To read also
- Barometer of the activity of electrical and climate engineering companies: a remarkable spring
- 2 out of 3 employees attracted by the idea of financing the premises of their own company
- Real estate market at half mast, how are professionals in the sector reacting?
- After the entry into force of the EPR for the building waste sector, significant economic repercussions for independent recyclers
- The “brutal” change in the heat pump sector exposes it to major challenges
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it