Energy renovation work is now one of the main topics of conversation when it comes to their housing with all the new regulations in place.
Selection of products
To read also
- RTE refines energy transition scenarios by 2035
- Decarbonization of buildings: analysis and proposals for Balance of Energy
- Still too many sectors emitting high CO2 and not enough cooperation, according to a report
- Digitization of data and environmental impact: what do the French think?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses