The termites consume the wood in strips, in the direction of the fibers, without rejecting sawdust. Most often, the trace of their passage is then indicated only by ventilation holes as small as a pinhead.
Selection of products
To read also
- Respect for the environment, RE 2020: steel joinery has arguments!
- Louineau "total removal" solution for the renovation of joinery
- WoodTechno, short circuit wood pellets
- Air quality in times of Covid, a new economic vein
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023