France has 250.000 bridges and 1,1 million kilometers of roads, i.e. three times the distance from the earth to the moon! A poorly known, aging and often empirically managed heritage, as the Court of Auditors pointed out a year ago, in March 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- The AICB publishes a white paper on the performance of biobased materials for summer comfort and opens the debate on improving RE2020 calculators
- The Smart Buildings Alliance unveils a new white paper on the cybersecurity of tertiary buildings
- GAP Référencement shares its know-how in White Papers for carpentry professionals
- The Order of Expert Surveyors publishes a white paper to improve the living environment of the French
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work