Highlighting the indicators of inefficiency in current construction methods to improve site performance, this is the objective that Buildots has set itself for this unique study on the building market.
Selection of products
To read also
- Survey of start-up managers: where will French Tech be in 10 years?
- France becomes the 2nd most innovative country in Europe in 3D printing and ranks 4th in the world
- Rework represents on average 11% of the total cost of a construction project
- The future of construction in France according to 200 directors and senior executives
- Autodesk presents a study on the digital transformation of building, industry and media
- How will technological innovation transform real estate?
- The report "The evolution of access control: advice for connected office projects" is available
- Connected homes survey: Which generations are the best equipped?
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements