PlanRadar, a European platform for the digitalization of construction and real estate projects in the Cloud, publishes its White Paper on ESG in real estate. Its content explores how ESG strategies, by boosting the value of real estate assets, help drive investment in the European construction industry.
Selection of products
To read also
- Équilibre des Energies publishes a white paper “Fit for 55… and after?” : 35 lines of action for the energy transition in Europe
- The AICB publishes a white paper on the performance of biobased materials for summer comfort and opens the debate on improving RE2020 calculators
- How to better manage the maintenance of roads and bridges in France to preserve this common good?
- The Smart Buildings Alliance unveils a new white paper on the cybersecurity of tertiary buildings
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs