"We proposed a project in India where everything is designed against the risks of strong monsoons": during each project, architects and town planners now pay more attention to the possibility of extreme weather events.
Selection of products
To read also
- The energy transition is progressing too slowly to limit global warming to 2 ° C
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- The UN calls for the package on clean energies accessible to all
- One year after the floods in Alpes-Maritimes, wounds still visible
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020