Housing, school, drug trafficking, transport: construction sites are numerous in Marseille, where the President of the Republic Emmanuel Macron is going for three days on Wednesday, in particular to present a big plan for the city.
Selection of products
To read also
- The ecological municipality of Strasbourg tackles parking
- Four years after Grigny's call, suburban mayors are offering their "solutions"
- Pressed by Macron, the Aix-Marseille-Provence metropolis is undergoing a forced change
- "Marseille en grand": the point six weeks after the Macron plan
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range