Urban France, represented by Nathalie Appéré, Secretary General of the association, Mayor of Rennes and President of Rennes Métropole was received a few days ago, alongside the other associations of elected officials, by the Minister for Ecological Transition and Territorial Cohesion, Christophe Béchu, and Deputy Ministers Dominique Faure and Olivier Klein.
Selection of products
To read also
- Housing crisis: what is the government playing at?
- The government launches a mission against unfit housing
- The president of Action Logement warns the State of a "social bomb" if nothing is done to revive construction
- 2,4 million households waiting for social housing, a record
- Housing red alert: the main organizations in the sector are calling for emergency measures
- Emmanuel Macron recommends a "double shock" to respond to the housing crisis
- CDC Habitat announces an investment plan for the production of 17.000 housing units
- The current method of calculating the DPE unduly penalizes small areas alert diagnosticians