The Senate with a right-wing majority tried on Tuesday, November 22, during the examination of the draft budget for 2023, to provide a response to the tension of the housing market in tourist areas, without convincing the government.
Selection of products
To read also
- MPs launch examination of “full employment” bill, castigated on the left
- Nuclear safety, climate and electricity prices: two energy laws in preparation, says Agnès Pannier-Runacher
- “Full employment” and the specter of 49.3: a full return to the Assembly
- EnR Acceleration Law and Climate Law: car parks at the heart of the transition
- Immigration: the measure on professions in tension “will be in the text”, assures Houlié (Renaissance)
- Legal age, contribution period, employment of seniors: the key points of the pension reform which comes into force on September 1
- The Constitutional Council validates the "anti-squat" law, with the exception of an article
- Decryption of the green industry bill adopted at first reading by Parliament
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?