The Senate with a right-wing majority tried on Tuesday, November 22, during the examination of the draft budget for 2023, to provide a response to the tension of the housing market in tourist areas, without convincing the government.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Senate in turn votes on measures against squatters and unpaid rent
- Protecting landlords from squatters and unpaid rent: kick-off of the debates in the Senate
- Fight against squats: lively debates in sight in the Senate
- The Assembly facilitates the energy renovation work of communities and the State
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds