After the strong recovery seen last summer, housing construction in France stalled between November and January, figures released by the government show on Friday.
Selection of products
To read also
- Memorandum of understanding to relaunch the construction of social housing in France
- Action Logement will step up the sale of HLMs to their occupants
- A "guide" proposed to remove the brakes on the renovation of thermal strainers
- The SRU law which imposes a minimum of social housing will be perpetuated beyond 2025
- Covid-19: are ghost offices our future homes?
- The rehabilitation of low-rent housing, which is largely absent from the agreement between Action Logement and the government
- The Minister of Housing wants the construction of 250.000 social housing units in two years
- After a 6,9% drop in construction in 2020, the future looks difficult for housing in France