The French social housing giant Action Logement announced on Tuesday 29 November that 70 billion euros would be invested by 2030 in order to reduce carbon emissions in its housing stock by 55%.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction professionals react to the launch of a material production cost analysis tool
- AFG becomes France gaz and strengthens its ambition to meet major energy challenges
- Supporting business leaders with Batys Skills
- 2023, a busy year for the real estate diagnosis sector
- DPE and energy renovation: property owners are mobilizing
- Individual or collective heating: the Federation of DPOs welcomes the provisions concerning the tariff shield but warns of persistent inequalities
- CAPEB and Knauf Insulation renew their partnership
- Renovation works too slow in condominiums, denounces the Fnaim
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials