Economic and ecological constraints, evolution of practices: what impacts on the use of housing? Have the 2020 health crisis, the sharp drop in purchasing power or even global warming changed the habits of the French at home since 2020? This is what the QUALITEL Association wanted to know by devoting the 7th edition of its Barometer, produced with IPSOS, to this theme.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation: social landlords confident in the eradication of F and G housing
- Attal wants to “search for all possible accommodation with his teeth”
- Housing crisis: Minister Guillaume Kasbarian wants “a supply shock”
- Energy renovation: launch of “Bail Renov’” to provide free advice to landlords and tenants
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time