On the occasion of the Salon des Seniors, the Home Improvement Club launched its new working group: “Adaptation of housing for better comfort of use”.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Possémé, elected president of CCCA-BTP
- The National Agency for Urban Renewal (ANRU) settles in Seine-Saint-Denis, "a symbol"
- Action Logement widens its losses in 2021
- CAPEB and FFH forge a partnership to strengthen the visibility of professionals involved in housing accessibility
- The CNOA reaffirms to the new government its ambition to make architecture a key lever for improving the living environment of the French
- The OPPBTP and the FFB renew their partnership for the prevention of occupational risks
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit
- Assistance with social rental management: the effects of government announcements are pending
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil