Hilti, a group specializing in construction technologies, announces the marketing of its first exoskeleton intended to help companions for work requiring raising the arms above the shoulders.
Selection of products
To read also
- New Schöck Signo® fiber-reinforced concrete formwork: Quality, durability and aesthetics at the heart of prefabrication
- Concerto Walk Verrière wall: a workshop spirit in the bathroom
- Rainwater retention and infiltration tunnel
- Acoustic comfort in 10 minutes with Akusto Screen from Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- New lightube TP home natural light duct dedicated to pitched roofs between 15 ° and 60 °
- Yubii Home, the heart of a new smart home experience
- New connected rangefinders GLM 50-27 C / CG professional
- ESITC Caen is developing "an eco-paving stone" to limit the phenomenon of heat islands in large cities
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- From smart building to a healthy environment