During Milan Design Week, MVRDV and Delta Light unveiled the result of a very informed collaboration. Called "High Profile", this new range of luminaires is based on the design talent of MVRDV coupled with the products, materials, know-how and expertise of Delta Light.
Selection of products
To read also
- Polyrey launches Galerie, its new inspiring, simple and responsible Interior Design offer
- New “Les Modénatures” range with “Pour de Vrai” plates and “Reverso” bricks
- New range of 18V Bosch Professional cordless garden tools: power, lightness and ergonomics
- Bjelin unveils its CONTRAST collection
- Burgbad unveils three new bathroom collections
- Mandurah aluminum handles for exterior joinery: a unique concept developed with designer Patrick Veillet
- EAS Solutions presents Nicole, LED luminaires dedicated to public spaces which save up to 95% energy
- With its new biosourced Rlite range, Rector strengthens its leadership in the decarbonization of buildings
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal