Hexagon AB, a global leader in digital reality solutions combining sensors, software and autonomous technologies, today announced the launch of the Leica BLK360, its next-generation laser scanner whose speed and efficiency propel the capture capabilities of reality.
Selection of products
To read also
- Clean design and new colors for Oknoplast windows
- Ehret launches the Voletronic io motorization and brings the swing shutters into the connected home
- New Compo-Clean and Compoxell® Owatrol formulas to clean and protect composite woods
- Cheminées Poujoulat unveils new chimney caps
- Somfy Connected Thermostat, eligible for the State's “Helping Hand”, receives new features
- Bosch opens its 18V battery system to other brands
- Sto enriches its PSE panels with new possibilities for faster and cleaner worksites
- New palette of shades adapted to the ITE: 80 shades for a creative architecture
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure