Since the start of the year, the market for Energy Savings Certificates (ESC) has struggled, with a very low price which inevitably has an impact on the amount of the premiums. In question, a very large stock of certificates, accumulated by the obligated at the end of the 4th period.
Selection of products
To read also
- Alert on the lack of investment and strategy in Europe for the Energy Transition
- Income, the primary determinant of the French carbon footprint
- France's 2050 energy futures: what if a path other than all-electric was desirable?
- RTE refines energy transition scenarios by 2035
- Decarbonization of buildings: analysis and proposals for Balance of Energy
- Still too many sectors emitting high CO2 and not enough cooperation, according to a report
- Digitization of data and environmental impact: what do the French think?
- Wind turbine orders up sharply, study finds, driven by China and the United States
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?