Since the start of the year, the market for Energy Savings Certificates (ESC) has struggled, with a very low price which inevitably has an impact on the amount of the premiums. In question, a very large stock of certificates, accumulated by the obligated at the end of the 4th period.
Selection of products
To read also
- Is the energy crisis accelerating the energy transition of private housing?
- What heating energies are used in the French regions?
- Evolution of the market for individual photovoltaic solar installations
- Climate plan: despite inflation, companies continue to invest in greening
- Soaring inflation is a symptom of our dependence on hydrocarbons, says climatologist Rockström
- Climate, energy: after the gloomy picture, the executive wants to reassure with first measures
- The French are very concerned about their energy and climate future
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?