While savings on the energy consumption of buildings play a major role, 4 national social security funds (CNAM, CNAV, CNAF and Urssaf National Fund), Ucanss (Union of National Social Security Funds) and Hellio, a player in reference in energy management, signed, on June 8, 2022, an energy efficiency partnership agreement within the framework of Energy Savings Certificates (CEE).
Selection of products
To read also
- Quadrapol launches Papillon, an ecological and economical Tiny House in high-end wood
- In Grandpuits, the TotalEnergies refinery has turned the page on oil
- In Haute-Savoie, a real estate developer prohibits "Airbnb rental" in its accommodation
- Bouygues confirms its growth objectives and welcomes Equans
- The CSTB launches QB Modulaire, the certification dedicated to modular construction
- Vinci wins 4 billion euro contract for the new Toronto subway
- Caisse d'Épargne Ile-de-France finances the energy transition and renovation of condominium works
- Construction sites in Qatar: a subsidiary of Vinci summoned by the French justice "with a view to a possible indictment"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- All about the RE2020 in the dedicated mini-magazine, produced by REHAU
- Embellishing and simplifying acrylic paint... When the magic of technique operates
- Eco-responsible Unilin Insulation solutions for pitched roofs
- Sunlight: the glass roof pergola that breaks down the boundaries between indoors and outdoors