Heavy renovation work will lead to several months of closure in 2023 and 2024 for the Mont-Blanc tunnel, and will continue in the following years in a schedule yet to be determined, the operator of this tunnel told AFP on Wednesday November 30. strategic axis of circulation linking France and Italy in the Alps.
Selection of products
To read also
- Pitch Immo wins the Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie Paris-Rungis project
- After Paris and New York, London wants its own green belt
- Green light for the renovation of the Hauts-de-Seine prefecture, 50 years after its construction
- "Catuche's dream": transforming a dangerous sewer into a river in a "barrio" of Caracas
- GDG Investissements acquires a 4.000 m² office building in Paris from Fragonard Assurances of the Allianz Group
- A solar panel factory project with 1.500 jobs "suspended" in Moselle
- An ambitious but risky pipeline project between Barcelona and Marseille
- In Bordeaux, a cable car project to relieve traffic
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds